MacArthur Study Bible – NASB
A classic resource, The MacArthur Study Bible is perfect for serious study. Dr. John MacArthur has collected his pastoral and scholarly work of more than 35 years to create the most comprehensive study Bible available.
No other study Bible does such a thorough job of explaining the historical context, unfolding the meaning of the text, and making it practical for your life.
- 125-page concordance, including people and places
- More than 20,000 study notes, charts, maps, outlines, and articles from Dr. John MacArthur
- Overview of Theology
- Index to Key Bible Doctrines
- 9-point type size
- Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles
- MacArthur Study Bibles sold to date: More than 1.8 million
John MacArthur has served as the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. His ministry of expository preaching is unparalleled in its breadth and influence. In more than four decades of ministry from the same pulpit, he has preached verse by verse through the entire New Testament (and several key sections of the Old Testament). He is president of the Master’s University and Seminary and can be heard daily on the Grace to You radio broadcast (carried on hundreds of radio stations worldwide). He has authored a number of bestselling books, including Twelve Ordinary Men, and One Perfect Life.
Hard Cover, Soft Cover