- You cannot add "Because the Time is Near: John MacArthur Explains the Book of Revelation" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
One Perfect Life
Read the best news the world has ever been given; it is the story of the most significant life in all history—the gospel of Jesus Christ.
In One Perfect Life, Dr. John MacArthur presents a one-of-a-kind composite harmony of the New Testament Gospels, blending the biblical material about the Lord Jesus into a single continuous narrative that will help you better understand the Scripture and grow stronger in the faith. Prophetic passages from the Old Testament and pertinent texts from the New Testament epistles are also incorporated into the story, revealing an unforgettable and glorious portrait of the Eternal Christ from Genesis to Revelation. No other harmony of the Gospels includes such extensive study notes to help you unpack the meaning of each verse.
- A blended harmony of the Gospels showing how Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John fit seamlessly together
- Verse-by-verse explanations from one of the most renowned Bible teachers of our time
- An emphasis on key passages connected to the Lord Jesus Christ from Genesis to Revelation
- A trusted Bible translation in the New King James version
Based on his consistently excellent work of interpreting sacred Scripture, John MacArthur brings us another book full of Biblical truth. I welcome this latest volume and believe it will richly nourish the hearts and minds of its readers.
John MacArthur is the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, president of the Master’s College and Seminary, and featured teacher with the Grace to You media ministry. In more than four decades of ministry, John has written dozens of best-selling books and is near completion of a 32-volume commentary on the New Testament. His published titles include: The MacArthur Study Bible, The Gospel According to Jesus, and Twelve Unlikely Heroes and is near completion of a 32 volume commentary on the NT. He and his wife, Patricia, have four married children and fifteen grandchildren.